Schedule a 15-minute phone call to make sure your situation can benefit from our knowledge and service.
Key Client Services
Retirement Income & Distribution Planning
Pursue your life’s passions with confidence
- Designing your personal financial blueprint with strategies toward meeting your goals
- Analyzing your income needs now and in the future
- Continually developing and implementing recommendations to fund your income needs and help maintain a comfortable standard of living
- Recommending the most appropriate account withdrawal strategy for your retirement and non-retirement accounts to maximize cash flow, help reduce taxes and preserve your nest egg
- Sharing strategies for Social Security maximization
Create and implement a portfolio to help make your goals a reality
- Reviewing your investments and designing a personalized portfolio appropriate to your needs
- Continually monitoring and reviewing your investments; rebalancing or fine-tuning as required
- Frequent meetings to: review, evaluate your investment performance, update your overall financial objectives and, if necessary, reallocate your portfolio
- Providing independent investment advice
- Aggregating all your accounts to simplify and reduce paperwork
Tax Reduction Planning
Keep more of your hard-earned money where it belongs — with you
- Comprehensively reviewing your tax return to highlight opportunities to help maximize tax reduction strategies
- Reviewing your tax situation and planning to incorporate any new tax law changes
- Recommending tax solutions: account types, investments, conversions, legacy, charitable
- Providing a complimentary consultation with your tax preparer to ensure coordination of your finances
- Staying up-to-date on and presenting new tax laws that may affect your situation
Family Wealth Planning
Ensure your family is always provided for, in the most tax-efficient way possible
- Analyzing your current estate plan and concerns
- Providing a complimentary consultation with your attorney to ensure coordination with your wealth plan
- Assisting in transferring assets to your living trust or other trusts
- Providing guidance with the appropriate and necessary steps in the event of the death of a loved on
- Reviewing beneficiary designations on your accounts
- Reviewing your long-term care needs
Client Services & Communications
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you apprised of the most current planning options
- Semi-annual reviews
- Special reports on ways to help reduce your taxes and other important topics
- Special Client Events (including client informational and appreciation events)
Our Ongoing Commitment to You
Solve. Collaborating a path forward
Maintain. Keeping you on track
Improve. Optimizing your wealth
Protect. Avoiding potential pitfalls
Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. Any references to protection benefits, safety, security, lifetime income, etc generally refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investment products. Insurance and annuity product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult with a qualified professional for guidance before making any purchasing decisions.
Ready to talk?
Ready to Take The Next Step?
START HERE to learn more about our services, how our Max My Retirement Process works, where to sign-up for our newsletter and other FAQs. Or, skip the nitty gritty and let’s talk!